Pinup Studio Describes How To Stop The Fading Of Hair Color
Raleigh, NC, 31st July 2022, ZEXPRWIRE, Fading hair color has been an ongoing problem for many women. Trying to keep up with the Joneses is hard enough, but when a person’s hair color starts to fade, it can be a real drag. We all know the sad truth about artificial hair color: it fades. But one can slow down this process and keep their locks looking fresher, better—and more vibrant for longer!
Each time you wash your hair, the color fades faster. The more often a person washes their locks and/or uses harsh chemicals on them in an attempt to get rid of residue from previous wasn’t so nice things done by others, will cause even more damage than if they just used shampoo every now then when needed!
Pinup Studio, a leading provider of hair color services, has some tips on how to keep the hair color from fading:
- Use quality shampoo and conditioner: One of the most important things one can do to keep their hair color from fading is to use a quality shampoo and conditioner. Look for products that are specifically designed to maintain color-treated hair. These products will help to seal the color and prevent it from washing out.
- Avoid using shampoo and conditioner that contain sulfates: Although sulfates are often found in shampoos and conditioners, they can strip hair of color. It’s important to use products that do not contain these harsh chemicals if a person wants their locks to keep their beautiful hue!
- Avoid overwashing the hair: Use the appropriate products, but be careful not to overwash your hair. The natural oils that maintain the health of the hair may be stripped away as a result, hastening the fading of the color. Try to limit how often you wash your hair to once or twice a week. Before using any form of heat styling instrument, always apply a heat protectant.
- Wash the hair with lukewarm water: Cold water is considerably better for colored hair. Actually, hot water can make the hair cuticle reopen, allowing color to escape. However, the color is preserved when cold water is used for washing.
- Keep away from the sun: The sun can seriously harm hair, particularly if it has been tinted. Fading and color loss are caused by the strong UV radiation! If a person must be in the sun, they should wear a hat or scarf to protect their hair.
“We offer color and color correction services to our clients, and thanks to our expertise, we have provided advice on how to prevent hair color fading.” – Pinup Studio’s CEO, Christina Kirkey.
By following these tips, one can help keep their hair color looking vibrant and beautiful for a long time to come! However, if an individual needs professional help, they should visit Pinup Studio for top-of-the-line services.
Company Name: Pinup Studio
The Post Pinup Studio Describes How To Stop The Fading Of Hair Color appeared first on Zex PR Wire
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No News Postbox journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.